Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Freakish

Well folks, it's that time again. Time to tell you all the wacky, weird phrases people plug into search engines that lead them to the QQ. I give you...the search terms:

"You touch my soul" -- no, really I don't.

"How roaches procreate" -- multiple people have searched this. I know one of them was Troy. I can't speak for the rest, but they probably need mental services.

"Andy Cerota gay" -- lots of people search "Andy Cerota" but apparently this person wanted to confirm his sexual orientation. FYI Anonymous Searcher Person, I'm pretty sure he's straight.

"Belly dancer yailen" -- so many thoughts...

"Carissa, belly dancer" -- even more thoughts...

"Pictures of things that begin with Q" -- I hope a five-year-old googled this.

"Third date woes" -- I'm sorry. I hope there was a fourth date.

"Clay Collum" -- haven't we all googled this guy at some point? Sweet Sunshine.

"How to kiss without slobber" -- I hope this person found the advice they were looking for.

"Troy Hollister, Houston" -- hmmm, secret admirer, perhaps?

"Nap dancing" -- googled by someone in Istanbul, presumably a teenage boy with a limited grasp on English.

"How to hang a wall sconce" -- I hope this person didn't follow my step-by-step instructions.

"Justin Fountain, Houston" -- sorry, Justin! I hope my blog didn't scare off any prospective employers!

"How to prank a texter" -- ohhh, I hope they read my entry on the "dirty" text I received!

"Cards to rhyme with tonsil" -- I'm thinking drug-induced search.

"Nilla wafer jokes" -- if you find such jokes, please don't tell them. I guarantee you're the only one who thinks they're funny.

"Kissing sissies" -- better than kissing bullies!

"Hindus cockroaches blessing" -- definite proof I will never convert to Hinduism.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh, Laurie, you make my heart smile :)

Me said...

I promise I only belly dance at home! ;)