Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Battle of the Sexes

What women are thinking: Do I look alright? I should lose a few pounds. Why doesn't he ask me out??? How can he possibly be unaware that I like him?! I need something to cheer me up. I'll go shoe shopping. Oh my gosh! I love those! But they are waaay out of my budget. Maybe if I just eat salad until my next payday...plus that would help with those extra pounds. Oh, those boots would look SO cute on my BFF! Of course, she looks cute in everything. Why doesn't he call??? He can't really be that clueless. What is he THINKING???

What men are thinking: Mmmm, chicken nuggets.

4 comments:

Me said...

Laurie, once again, you made me, and my co-workers, laugh out loud!

Abby said...

If it's Chick-fil-a then I'm with the guys.. mmmmmm, chicken nuggets :)

Anonymous said...

Ummm... okay so, basically I feel as though you're in my head Laurie. I swear I just thought all of that, in that order. No lie.

Jen said...

That was so awesomely true. I'll be interested to ask God what He was thinking! ;)