Friday, January 12, 2007

W T FF???

The Friday Funnies will not be making their regularly scheduled appearance today. It's been a really stressful, not-so-funny week. I realize this may be upsetting to many of you. To be honest, it was somewhat upsetting to me. I sincerely hope to have a much funnier life next week. In an effort to do so, I will leave you with a story of something that amused me this week.

I received a text message from an unknown phone number, but it was clearly someone who knew me. So I replied back, saying "ummm, who is this?". The answer: "Your Fiance!"

This left me in quite a predicament because there are three different men in my life who claim that title!
I think it might be time to cut down on the faux-relationships.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm bothered there was no Friday funnies, even if it was a while ago. How is one supposed to get into a rhythm if there's no discernable pattern? ... don't answer that, I never establish patterns, by insisting on them I become a hypocrite.

Sorry about that, I'll be better and let it be.