Monday, January 01, 2007

I resolve

I don't make New Year's resolutions. I never have. I don't see any point in waiting around until January 1st to set some arbitrary goals for the next year. My philosophy is that I should be seeking God's will for my life year-round and January 1st is just another day in that process. However, a couple of friends of mine have suggested they would like to write a list of resolutions for me. I have yet to see the list they have drafted, but if they send it to me I will post it on the QQ. I'm thinking it will be quite an interesting read, probably involving things like sarcasm, boys and Starbucks. Not necessarily in that order.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

That comic is hysterical! :) I'm personally not a resolution person either, but find it interesting to listen to others' resolutions for themselves.

Ulovebeth said...

I made a list of about 20 things. And I also bought a pair of jeans which I'm calling, "New Year's Resolution Jeans." Because they don't quite fit yet.

Long live the Resolutions!!