Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Challenge Accepted

People hated the new format. I kind of liked it. It felt soothing. I was determined to stick it out. Change is hard, but I knew you would all come around eventually. That was until yesterday. I was told that the new format sucked. That it was really icky. That I should change it immediately. I informed my critic that if he would update his blog I would change the format of mine. He accepted the challenge, so I uphold my end of the bargain.

What do you think of the new look? Oh, and if you expect your critique to carry any weight you'll need to include your name or some identifying mark with your comment.

4 comments:

Q.X. Odd said...

This one is much better.It has the "soothing" feel I think you're going for, without containing a level of "boring" that is actually distracting.

Anonymous said...

Try again

-Anonymous

Sarah said...

I actually liked the other one better; I think it might be the font. Sorry. :(

Todd Richards said...

I like the original, but this is better than the last one.