Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Randomosity

My roses are still blooming. They are almost a week old and they are still beautiful. Thanks to a great guy for sending them and thanks to Beth for the tips on how to keep them fresh.

Why don't we eat turkey eggs? People eat chicken eggs, duck eggs and quail eggs. What is wrong with the turkey egg?

Thought from today's assignment: If you can't trust Fisher-Price, who can you trust?

I like how conversations with friends cover the most random topics. Last night I went from talking about dating to discussing obscure chess moves with one friend. Another friend and I went from discussing the challenges and joys of ministry to the merits of boy-cut panties vs. bikini-cut. Guess which conversation was with a guy and which was with a girl...

(Moms, I just used the "p" word! Dinah hates me right now!)

Did I mention that my roses are beautiful? They are.

4 comments:

kelly said...

What guy were you talking about underwear with?

The Doctor said...

and what kind of panties does he wear? (sorry, Moms)
Turkeys don't lay eggs very often like hens, they cost more to produce, and the demand just isn't there. Plus, the 3-minute turkey egg is just not well-cooked. I hear they taste good though.
Don't you trust F-P?

Ulovebeth said...

I knew Dennis would have an answer. He really does know everything.
And, Dennis, please don't use the "p" word so freely; it's embarrassing.
I'm glad your roses are still beautiful. Good job following the Laws of the Rose!

Anonymous said...

"MY EYES, MY EYES" did I just see two dirty "letters", I tell you I have lost total control with "all my kids" :)
Dennis, I am sorry I did not get to see you this time around, love you.
Beth, it was so good to run into you last Saturday. I always love visiting with you.
Laurie, please try to not use the "p" word, you don't want Dinah to be upset with you. She will come around soon. :):)