Friday, June 23, 2006

Friday Funnies

Things that made me laugh this week:

"Mark this day. At 8:53pm on Monday, June 19th, I reminded you of something you have to do this week!"

"I'm looking for my IBM -- Ideal Black Man"

"Don't you think it's weird for a grown man to have a pet frog?"

"I'm calling to tell you about a kinky bumper sticker I just saw"

"I may be all man on the outside, but on the inside beats the gentle heart of a woman...with a beard"

"Why don't we just go get naked?!"

*********
Starbucks tally is updated: the "usual" PLUS a piece of coffee cake -- $6.17.

3 comments:

Troy said...

Friday Funnies. Good times...good times....

Anonymous said...

...and the 'shady winner' goes to:
"Wanna check out my equipment?"

Laurie said...

Troy,
You like this version of the Friday Funnies because you forgot about the first comment on the list and this reminded you. Admit it. :}

Anonymous,
That is not exactly how the comment was worded...I believe I was asked: "do you have your equipment with you?" and the answer was: "I take it with me everywhere." Much awkwardness ensued.