Monday, March 06, 2006

Handy-Man Found

The dryer is repaired. If I were really smart I would have taken pictures to document the event. It was quite an entertaining process for me, but I was only the fabulous assistant. I think the primary repairman didn't have nearly as much fun as I did. In case you ever want to replace your own dryer belt you will need the following items.

a torque screwdriver set
a crescent wrench
a flashlight
a fabulous assistant
chopsticks (I am not making this up)
and a wonderful friend

If you have all those things, your dryer will be working like new in at least two days.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

T-holla, did you ever know that you are my hero? Everything I want to be. You take me higher than an eagle. Dude, your the wind beneath my wings.

Anonymous said...

No offense or anything, K, but that song makes me want to barf.

Anonymous said...

Wow, go Troy!

Anonymous said...

Troy, you are awesome. I've yet to TRY the dryer, but I believe Laurie when she says it works.

How are you with Air Conditioners?

Troy said...

Kristen, I know I am awesome, but I'm not awesome enough to work on air conditioners.