Saturday, January 21, 2006

The Way I See It

So most everyone knows about the little quotes found on Starbucks cups. I had to be at work at 6am today, so I made sure to swing by International Starbucks on my way in to the office. Of course, I was still half alseep when I got my coffee, but on my drive in I glanced at the quotes on the cup. This quote is PERFECT for me! It exactly sums up what I have tried to convey to many people.

The Way I See It #49
Baking may be regarded as a science, but it's the chemistry between the ingredients and the cook that gives desserts life. Baking is done out of love, to share with family and friends, to see them smile.

For all of you who partake of my baked goods...that is exactly how I feel about baking. :)

2 comments:

palomita said...

I think I need to make an appointment for some baked-goods-partaking when I'm in Houston again!

Jessica said...

Laurie - I think that you and Katie were separated at birth.

She is a baking machine as well. :)