Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I'm Back!


Hey everyone! Did you miss me? Were you incredibly bored at work without your daily fix of QQ? Have no fear, I haven't abandoned the blogosphere. I didn't mean for that sentence to rhyme. I would have posted on Friday (my title was going to be "Frigid Friday") but I was stuck in a courtroom all day covering a federal trial. At the end of the day the jury had no decision, so it was basically a wasted work day. I sat in the courtroom and read Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince all day. I am so not happy with that book. Then I got a cold from sitting in that frigid courtroom all day, so Saturday, Sunday and Monday were spent in various stages of coughing, hacking and sneezing. Good times.

I just noticed that Aimee misses my advent-ing! Aimee, this is for you. :)

In other news, there is no other news. But at least you have an updated blog and that has to count for something.

3 comments:

palomita said...

The nerve of some snowpeople!

Aimee said...

I LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

This is FUNNY!