Thursday, November 03, 2005

Sleigh Bells Ring, Are You Listenin'?

An update on the Christmas shopping post...the cool snap is in a temporary holding pattern which means I am still in the festive mood. I went shopping on Tuesday and completed about half of my Christmas purchases! Still have some family members to buy for and a few stocking stuffers, but almost everything else is done.

Next project: Christmas cards! Don't worry, I'm not mailing them any time soon. But I can at least get a jump start on writing and addressing them. Now you know why I wanted your mailing address a couple weeks ago... :)

3 comments:

Todd Richards said...

Christmas music can and should be played year-round... I think the world might be a better place if this happened...

Aimee said...

I'm so jealous that you've started, and almost finished your shopping. Way to go =)

I agree Todd, Christmas music makes me smile no matter when it's played.

Laurie said...

I also LOVE Christmas music. My family makes fun of me because I sometimes do listen to it year-round. Beware, as they play it more frequently in the stores I may burst into spontaneous singing.

Aimee, I'm just aiming to be the next Martha Stewart sans the jail time. ;)