Friday, June 24, 2005

Ministry Opportunities

Please be praying for me and my co-workers. Recently the Lord has been opening many doors and providing me opportunities to share the good news with my co-workers. Just today one of my office buddies initiated a conversation about the concept of an afterlife. We discussed heaven and hell and he had many questions about my beliefs on the subject. I was able to talk about sin, condemnation, the fact that there are no "good" people and the work of Christ on the cross.

This is just one example of the many opportunities that have come up in recent weeks. God is moving here and I want to be ready for it! Please pray that I will be alert to witnessing opportunities, bold in the message of Christ and effective in glorifying Him in my workplace. Thanks for your prayers!

2 comments:

Dave Roberts said...

Came over via Kristen's blog. Shall prayer for you, sister. Amazing the opportunities to talk about the Gospel that present themselves to us, particularly when we pray for said opportunities...

Laurie said...

Thanks so much for your prayers, I appreciate it!
Also glad you've visited the site. :)